Exponam .BIG files are highly portable, secure, and tamperproof files for sharing data.
- Data in .BIG™ files is highly compressed, making it easy to store, download, share, and distribute millions of rows of data.
- .BIG™ files are fully encrypted, ensuring that data is fully secure anywhere, anytime. Access is controlled via passphrase, token, or multifactor authentication. Dynamic entitlement is available for further control of sensitive data. Read More >
The Exponam Explorer™
- . BIG™ files are instantly accessed via the Exponam Explorer™, an easy-to-use spreadsheet viewer. Quickly filter and sort through millions of records. Find and move data to Excel with a single click. Read More >
Full SQL Query Capabilities
- The Exponam Query™ service enables full SQL query capabilities on highly compressed .BIG file data residing on your machine or in the cloud. Query performance is in line with high-power database engines. Queries are orders of magnitude faster than against delimited files with AWS Athena or Google Big Query.
- Alternately, use Exponam Builder™ & Exponam Query™ to migrate data from & to your data repository. Read More >
Sharing and Exploring Data
Do you have trouble accessing data on the go?
Visualization tools and summary reports are great. But, as the saying goes, “the devil is in the …” Sometimes, you need the data for detailed analysis when you’re not connected and to share specifics when you’re back online.Read Our Solution
Your Data is Not Secure.
You protect your data repository. You protect your network. Yet, thousands of data files are extracted and downloaded from your repository. These CSV and XLS files reside on your network drives, on employee machines, in the public cloud, and in employees email. These data files are the most vulnerable point of attack for malicious actors.Read Our Solution
Unparalleled Data Efficiency.
Exponam .BIG files enable easy, fast, and secure download, sharing, and access to data unlike anything that has ever existed. Share and access millions of rows of data instantly.Read Our Solution
.BIG Integration for Enterprise Software
NOW THERE’S AN ALTERNATIVE.
Augmenting an Enterprise Solution with .BIG file generation vastly enhances a customer user’s ability to extract detailed data from the system. Users can download millions, 10s of millions, or 100s of millions of rows of data. The data is highly compressed (3-4x better than zipped CSVs), easily accessed, and fully secure.
High volume trading organization with on premises databases.
The firm uses a combination of custom reporting and Business Intelligence tools for a summary view of their trading activity. However, sometimes, their regulatory compliance and fraud teams need access to underlying data to dig into activity flagged by their systems.Read Our Solution
Data Distribution Company
A political marketing firm regularly distributes voting and polling lists to its clients. These lists can be several million records in size. The firm’s clients don’t have an easy way to review, sort and break-down the data.Read Our Solution
Cloud-based Data Integration and Cleansing Firm
This technology startup compiles data from numerous sources, standardizes, and cleanses it for analysis. The primary analysis artifacts are a series of report which summarize and aggregate the data. One of the primary functions available to users is to download an extract of the underlying data sets.Read Our Solution
Latin, [ex∙pōnam] verb (first-person singular active)
To set forth, explain, expose.
Like What You See?
Want to create your own .BIG™ files?
Want to slash data sharing and migration times?
Want full encryption? Want to dynamically control who can open files and when?
Want to integrate directly with your company’s data sources, on premises or in the cloud?
Want plug and play integration with your existing Reporting and Business Intelligence tools?